Read all about the event in the Daily News:
Day 1: Wednesday Headlines Video
Day 2: Thursday, March 27
Day 3: Friday, March 28
Day 4: Saturday, March 29
View the Videos from General Assembly
• Full General Assembly video (coming soon)
• AudiologyNOW! 2014 Welcome Video
• ABA Update
• ACAE Update
• AAAF Update
• SAA Update
Two Ways to Access Session Handouts or view session and event details
• AudiologyNOW! App:
Apple iOS Devices – Click here or search for “AudiologyNOW! 2014” in the App Store
Android Devices – Click here or search for “AudiologyNOW! 2014” on Google Play
• Access via a Web Browser
PDF Link | Browser Link
• AudiologyNOW! 2014 CEUs can be entered into CEU Manager online until April 10, 2014.
• Deadline is for both the Academy and ASHA. Failure to record your CEUs into CEU Manager by this date will result in a loss of CEUs – no exceptions.
• To enter ASHA CEUs, you must have your ASHA member number.
Take your favorite sessions home or listen to sessions you missed! Order Here
- Standard Audio Package Includes: MP3 audio recordings of selected conference sessions (featured sessions, learning modules, exhibitor courses, student research forum, and research podiums) - $139
- Premium Synchronized CEU Package Includes: The standard package plus 75 hours of audio synchronized slides. Earn up to 1.0 CEUs from selected sessions. - $199
AudiologyNOW! 2014 Sessions that are currently available on-demand, complimentary through eAudiology:
1. Phantom Sound of Tinnitus: Human Brain Imaging, Animal Models, and Therapy (.3 CEUs; ABA Certificants: Tier 1)
2. Biological Assessment in Audiology: Spotlight on Auditory Processing and Hearing in Noise - Marion Downs Lecture in Pediatric Audiology (.15 CEUs)
3. Strategic Applications of Emotional Intelligence - Improving Patient Care Through Innovation in Workplace Management Lecture (.3 CEUs; ABA Certificants: Tier 1)
Visit eAudiology in May to see additional sessions from AudiologyNOW! available on-demand.
New Product Showcase
Featured seven new products that attendees were able to vote on for the Best New Product and the winner was:
Oaktree - Vanish
With Vanish, the audiologist becomes the agent of change to reduce, if not eliminate, the stigma of a BTE. Vanish reduces reflectivity and blends tubes or receiver wire covers with nine different skin tones. Audiologists can now offer a unique cosmetic treatment that specifically addresses the concerns of each and every patient. Offering patients a choice of color adds value, mitigates stigma, and creates a positive personal atmosphere about their hearing solution.
2014 Audiology Solutions Exhibit Hall Best in Show Winners
Small Booth - National Institute of Deafness and Other Communications Disorders
Medium Booth - CaptionCall
Medium-Large Booth - Sonitus Medical, Inc.
Large Booth - Westone Laboratories, Inc.
Extra-Large Booth - Siemens Hearing Instruments
25th Anniversary Trivia Bowl Winners
1st place: Lions, Tigers, and bEARs, Oh My!
2nd Place: Closing the Lid on the Trivia Bowl
3rd Place: Frequency Bands a Make Her Dance
Student Team Winner: The Twerkin’ Hair Cells
Best Name: 12 Years a Slave to Student Loans
Best Name Honorable Mentions: Games of Tones, Lonely Ear, Walking Dead Zones, The Pediatric Vortex
James Jerger Award for Excellence in Student Research Poster Winners
PP805 Optimization of FSP and HDCIS: Influence on Speech Perception
PP925 Neurophysiological Indicators of Early-Stage Cognitive Decline
PP1230 Mechanisms Underlying Short-term Synaptic Plasticity in the Auditory Brainstem
PP1237 Objective Measures of Fatigue in Children with and Without Hearing Loss
View all ePosters here.
Award for Excellence in Research, Clinical, and Teaching Poster Winners
PP509 Creation and Validation of an Educational Audiology Skill Set
PP918 GM1 Gangliosidosis: Beta-Galactosidase Deficiency and the Auditory Pathway (no ePoster available)
PP1239 Percent Hearing Loss Calculations and Evidence-Based Medicine
PP1311 Posterior Semicircular Canal Dehiscence: Pediatric Case Study
View all ePosters here.
• See it (or yourself!) in AudiologyNOW! 2014 photos on the AudiologyNOW! Flickr page
• Instagram/Twitter Contest winners! #an14 (coming soon)
Certificate of Attendance:
A certificate of attendance can be found on the last page of ProgramNOW book distributed on-site, or click here to download the attendance certificate.
All refunds will be processed between April and June 2014. Questions regarding your refund status? Email us
If you need verification of payment for AudiologyNOW! 2014 registration or educational sessions:
- Login to print your confirmation
- Contact customer service by calling 866-229-2386, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm ET.
- Email customer service with your request
Join us for AudiologyNOW! 2015 in San Antonio, TX | March 25 - 28 #AN15 #audiologynow